An Inspired Life
I’ve seen sunsets all over the world. But nothing compares to sundown over my private horizon.
Taj Mahal. Empire state building. Sydney Opera House. Yet Nothing Inspires Quite Like Home.
In the heart of Alexandra rises a 40-storey premier development surrounded by charm, tranquillity and extraordinary enjoyment.
Introducing Alex Residences-a home where you can feast on the flavours of life and find deep inspiration wherever you go. From quaint cafes at Tiong Bahru to the antique shops and trendy cocktail bars at Tanglin, unique experiences are waiting to be discovered. All you have to do is step out.
I Sought The World for Unforgettable Experiences. Now All Of Life’s Pleasures Surround Me.
The Rock Bar in Bali. The Press Lounge in New York. Seven Hills rooftop bar in Istanbul. You don’t have to travel thousands of miles to enjoy panoramic cityscape views while sipping on a few cocktails. In fact, just 40 storeys above awaits all the privacy and relaxation you need to wind down your day.
Sunny Tuscan. Robust Kashmiri. Modern Australian. The Flavours of the World Gather In My State-Of-The-Art Kitchen.
A lovely home-cooked dinner party of artichoke tartlets, beef burgundy, brioche bread pudding and a well-aged bottle of red wine befits only the most thoughtful finishes in a sleek and contemporary setting. Sourced from all over the world, they reflect a refined taste and your preferred lifestyle.
A double Espresso. A Good Book. A Place to Put Up My Feet. I’m All Packed For Armchair Travel
Lounge in your sofa and collect your thoughts as you wind down your day. Listen to a New York jazz band and leaf through the travel journal which you have written from cover to cover as you make yourself a pot of Moroccan mint tea. The grandest plans and most unique memories mingle right here.
There’s No Place In The World I’d Rather Lay My Head
It could be the Maldives, Shanghai or even a month-long travel around Eastern Europe. Once the doors are unlocked, a dark-panelled cocoon set against glistering city lights and enveloped in homely warmth welcomes you to a vast space you can adorn and call your own.
New York has SOHO. Tokyo has UENO. And I have The Best Of Singapore Right At My Doorstep
Here’s where your mornings begin with new experiences. It could be the aroma of freshly brewed coffee at a cafe in Dempsey or taking in the crisp air as you stroll among tall, dense trees in the Southern Ridges. There’s a wonderful potpourri of tastes, sights and sounds just minutes away from discovery.
I’ve Walked The Streets Of Shibuya And Still The City Lights Shine The Bright Here.
Step up the pace and fill your nights with thrilling possibilities. Check in to a hole-in-the-wall cocktail bar at Club Street. Laugh your way through a stand-up comedy. Move to the sounds of an orchestral concert at Esplanade. You’ll never miss a beat to life’s pleasures again.
Minutes To Orchard Rd, Raffles Place And Sentosa. I’m At The Centre Of My World here.
Top 10 Reasons Why Alex Residences is For You
- Minutes Walk to Redhill MRT Station
- Easily Connected via Alexandra road to major expressways for access to the rest of the Island for Motorists
- Located in District 03. Just minutes to Singapore’s Central Business District, Mapletree Business City and even One-North
- Highly efficient layouts without any Household shelters or Bay Windows
- Near to renowned Schools that are 2 km away (Crescent Girls’ School and Radin Mas Primary School as well as the upcoming Alexandra Primary School)
- Situated in a private condo enclave
- Total unblocked view of Tanglin, Orchard, City and Sentosa due to the location of site
- Three Beautiful Skypark and Sky Terraces for the residents to enjoy
- Build by one of Singapore’s most prestigious developer-Singland
- High Quality Appliances and Finishes